Toyota Camry 1999 Automatic Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Camry 1999 from 6.7 l / 100 km - route (in summer), up to 15-16 l / 100 km city (winter) l / 100 km Climate control, auto light, built-in child seat, driver's seat adjustment in 3 planes. I categorically welcome everyone !!! I'd like to shout to the whole world how good she is .... but who cares ?! Therefore, I will try to wipe away the snot and drool and as briefly and clearly describe all the significant events that will either help in choosing a car or help in its maintenance. By the way, the announced prices correspond to the period from May 2011 to February 2013 (almost 2 years). From more than 10 variants of Japs with an average price of 300,000 (at that time), T. Kamri chose her. My wife and I read forums, reviews and eagerly devoured other information about the secondary market. There were five options in development. As a result, she, and she was not on the extended list. Accidentally found out that a friend was selling, came and looked and bought (almost like Caesar :)). And it started ... There is no one to compare  Toyota Camry 1999 Automatic Black with the Yapas, my brother-in-law rode a Camry in a 40 body quite a bit and drove 150 meters on a Nissan cube in a cube. This was more than enough to understand what's what and xy xy xy. Compared to the classic Zhiguli (popularly tazy), this is a brain explosion in all respects, it drives, accelerates and slows down, smoother (hundreds of times))))) noise isolation and everything that can be thought of by an inflamed brain. In short, it is not correct to compare them. Over the entire period of operation, not a single surprise. In short, as promised, without snot. Bought. What do we have? we have a Toyota Camry (restyled version of the Camry Grace) in good condition for their godkov. Mileage 187,000 at the time of purchase and who knows how much was wound up. 1. The engine is close to ideal in terms of sound, vibrations and pulls very cheerfully, there were a couple of joints, a little oiled (presses from under the valve cover), replacing the 190 rubles gasket fixed everything, changed it myself, easily and simply, it took longer to find how to unscrew the cover. The upper engine mount burst, replaced later 1100 rubles, changed it myself. I also immediately replaced the attachment belts, 200 rubles for one and 250 rubles for the second. And be sure to cover the radiator 450 rubles original, this is all important later I will explain. (Like the prices were, I hope I don’t confuse anything). The owner said that the oil was fresh, there was no reason not to believe him, he did not change the oil until the run he noted. It seems to be all about that, for now ... 2. The box required an oil change (some kind of dexron 2) For he smelled like burning on the dipstick. But the box itself worked fine. Replaced. Everything cost about 3300 for everything. We did it in the service. The work of the box in general suited me very much (although I read different things, they say they are stupid and it is not clear how it works, I will not say anything). This is the so-called smart box, which selects the switching modes depending on how the gas pedal is pressed. I got used to it very quickly, there were no questions. It also allows the engine to twist up to almost 6000 rpm and can drive 60 km / h at 1500 rpm. 4. The body is worse. On the frontal thermo crack in the area of ​​the wipers and the glass is not native. On the bumpers, a cobweb (after painting with cheap Chinese paint), small abrasions. It can be seen that the left front fender has been replaced and traces of putty on the rear left fender. There are small chips on the hood. Look like that's it. The body itself is flat, not inverted. 5. The salon as a whole is 4 plus, Minor Prosecutors and everything else is in order. This is all the same level !!! 6. The ABS does not work on the electrics (some kind of figure pulled out the fuse in the place with the contacts (apparently stuck)), did not change the fuse box, I feel good without it, for two winters I have never regretted that it is not there. In general, from the narrative to the operational. I have already described a part, I can repeat it. I started driving. Of the weak points of the car, I can note the low ground clearance for our roads and large overhangs in the front and rear, how much I scratched her belly, I can't even remember. The rest is complete delight. After changing the oil in the box (in May 11), I did not do anything more over the summer, I just drove. Despi https://jiji.ng/oredo/cars/toyota-camry-1999-automatic-black-BQ1LHmL522ixlTqwZSPiy2No.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frameless Doors

Canon Printers Canon Printers

Mobile Repair