2019 kia rio

Vibrations in the cabin Quality of finishing materials The advantages and disadvantages of Kia Rio 2018-2019 in a new body are identified based on feedback from real owners. More detailed pros and cons of Kia Rio 4 generations 1.4 and 1.6 with mechanics and automatic can be found in the stories below. First impressions of the car are very positive. The engine heats up much faster than my Opel and stays warm longer after shutdown. The transition from 90 horses to 123 is very felt. I tried it on the Moscow highway, the speed is moderate, the engine runs easily. I'm driving at 120 km/h and I feel like I'm at 80 km/h in my Opel. The suspension works very well. The music sounds no worse than I had before, but there I invested a lot for this, but here everything is already there. Connecting your phone via bluetooth is a handy thing. The engine is almost inaudible. There are no aerodynamic noises. There are a lot of all sorts of heating, but it is impossible to ev 2019 kia rio aluate now, we will evaluate it in winter. Cons: the wheels are well audible, lubricate the impression. During warm-up, a vibration is felt, I also felt it yesterday when I made my way to my garage in traffic jams, mainly in 1st gear. Let's see what the run-in will give. The new interior plastic, of course, smells, but this is not at all the smell that I felt in the new Renault Dusters. After them, my face burned until the evening, although I am not allergic. Review of the new Kia Rio 1.6 mechanics 2017 Of the pluses, I note the appearance, pleasant interior decoration. Clear gear shifting. They say it's still warm in winter - we'll check. The radio receiver is worthy of special praise, it has not stopped anywhere yet. A spacious shelf behind the passengers is good to carry seedlings to the country. You can’t start briskly and butt at a traffic light. The clutch pedal is soft. The motor on the bottoms does not pull, the moment is stretched. At speed, it starts to prowl like a dog on a leash, but it will not be boring on the road. The engine vibrates along with the seat and the interior - do not despair, not everyone has a vibration seat at home, but it will be in the car! Elena Medvedeva, review of the new Kia Rio 1.6 (123 hp) manual transmission 2017 A modern look, the interior has become larger, but not by much. Like mechanics, but this configuration is no longer there. I had to take the machine, and did not fail - it switches clearly and smoothly, and the consumption has not increased significantly. With a full tank, it is enough for 750 km of run on the computer. In real life, I don't think it will be much different. The suspension has become better, softer, on our roads the very thing. Logan, of course, is far away, but not the same as in the past, where every joint was felt on the body. Added parking sensors, bluetooth, nice stuff. Lens headlights shine with a bang. Heated rear seats for children in winter — good. Compared to the previous version, I was surprised by the lack of thermal and sound insulation of the hood ... although the engine is quiet. The spare tire is full-size, but on stamping! Although the machine is on disks, the disk was lying in the last one. Textile. The equipment, although it is indicated as "Prestige", but the material has become worse, it is treated with covers. And it killed that inside the cabin there is no fabric door trim in ANY configuration! There is also no leather upholstery panel anywhere, which last looked at 5! With good suspension, they put terrible stock Nexxen tires, a full pipe! They make noise, do not keep the trajectory, despite the fact that the car has become heavier. Initially, the consumption was an average of 11 liters. Yes, you have to pay for the machine ... I drove the first 1,000 km, fell, but not much, I would like to bring it up to 9 liters. https://cars45.ug/listing/kia/rio/2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frameless Doors

Canon Printers Canon Printers

Mobile Repair